Saturday, January 25, 2014

Neutral


First off, let me just apologize for being somewhat absent recently. With the new job and some other things going on it's been just a bit hectic. 

Anyway, on to the outfit. Neutrals are pretty much amazing. On days where you can't make up your mind.. why not have it all? In neutrals of course! I think this is one of the most important things Stacy and Clinton (of What Not To Wear) teach. 

Also, this bag. I love it. I picked it up in Goodwill on Black Friday and it's been my go- to bag ever since. I'm really not sure why it hasn't show up on the blog before. But seriously, it's sort of magic and goes with everything. Yay vintage finds!



Dress: Thrifted
Tights: Fred Meyer
Shoes: Goodwill
Bag: Goodwill
Hat: ASOS
Belt: Thrifted
Sweater: Goodwill





No comments:

Post a Comment