Saturday, January 11, 2014

FOTD: Rainy Day


This look was inspired by the large amounts of rain pouring down outside my window today. I finally got comfortable with eye shadow in neutral colors and now I'm moving forward into scarier colors. Blue is terrifying! When I think blue eye shadow I often think of the shade Jamie Lee Curtis uses in My Girl as she says "A girl can never wear enough blue eye shadow!"

Anyway, since my eyes are somewhat crazy today I kept the rest of the look neutral- a little bit of rosy blush, and a nude lip with gloss. I'm pretty happy with how my face turned out- I really was nervous about the blue. Especially since my eyes are green. I thought it would look kind of funny, but it turned out fine.




Looks pretty stormy right? Perfect for an Oregon Winter!








No comments:

Post a Comment